The following includes information related to safety and general disclaimers. The information contained on http://nogginsland.com is for general information purpose only. Nogginsland, Inc. assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents of the Service.
In no event shall Nogginsland, Inc. be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in any action of contract, negligence or other sort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the service or the contents of the service.
Nogginsland, Inc. reserves the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to the contents of the service at any time, without prior notice.
http://nogginsland.com website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Nogginsland, Inc. Please note that Nogginsland, Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Noggins is a registered trademark and protected by the law. Any use of the information is forbidden and is liable to further legal actions if not used appropriately.
All content is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without written consent from Nogginsland, Inc.
Nogginsland, Inc. does not take any responsibility for the incorrect use of Noggins. Please be aware that it is suited for children over 3 years old. You agree and acknowledge that any product purchased should be used at your own risk and you should assess the risks before purchasing or using any product.
Have Fun and Be Safe!
Please use Noggins responsibly!
- Please do not eat the Noggins! Do not put them in your mouth! Never!
- If putting Noggins on your fingers, please clean your hands before and after!
- If you put them on your skin, please do not share them, and put them on another person’s skin. This could lead to the sharing of germs!
- When Noggins are on a pair of scissors, they only “eat” or “bite” paper, clay, or other things like that. They do not like the taste of people or pets!
Please do not “bite” other living things!!!
- For further information regarding safety data, 3rd party testing results, or compliance with CPSC or ASTM, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Noggins are an educational product meant for children 3 years and older.
Noggins are designed to be used with a variety of tools and items. Nogginsland, Inc. holds no affiliation or contract with any of said tool or item brands, nor does Nogginsland, Inc. assume any responsibility for the performance of these tools or items.
For general inquiries, please email: email@example.com
For purchases, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To just chat with Noggin, please email: email@example.com