My name is John Haber. I’m a Pediatric Occupational Therapist and the founder of Nogginsland. I became a COTA in 2003, and then went back to school much later, receiving my Master’s Degree in OT from Mercy College in New York in 2016.
Over the years, I’ve worked with a variety of populations in different settings, from school districts, to developmental disability centers, to children’s hospitals.
What Guides Us
What we offer
- Clinically sound, evidence-based practices
- Personal and meaningful connections
- Individualized and custom-tailored services
- Skill development and independence
- Motivation, excitement, and enthusiasm
Nogginsland In the News
Have you see Nogginsland in the News? If not, here are a few of Nogginsland’s greatest TV Interviews on some of the nations largest News Channels like ABC and Spectrum.